Saturday 15 June 2013

Returning..?

Why hello there, it's certainly been a while..

Although I haven't posted here in approximately forever, I have been keeping up to date with reading everyone's blogs (well, sort of. Attempting to at least!) So the developments in the blog world haven't passed me by completely - which is why I'm here actually, I signed up to Bloglovin' - after being told to numerous times by basically every blog I read - & apparently I need to write this post, to 'claim' my blog. So that's why I'm here. I'm not sure if this is going to signal my return completely or not - I do miss blogging, but I'm making no promises (least of all to myself) - a lot has happened in my absence, & I'm not sure what or if I'm ready to start sharing. But I didn't like the idea of my poor little abandoned blog disappearing into the internet abyss, so I'm therefore 'claiming' it - & we'll just go from there for now :)

If for some mad reason you would like to continue my blog (on the offchance I may start blogging again someday!), then do please feel free:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
However, I definitely won't be offended or hold it against you if you decide against it.

Take care,
D x

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I always wondered if you would return - I think the door is always left open with blogging, and you can blog if / when you so desire.
    Thank you for your supportive words on my weightloss! It took a lot of building up to posting that horrendous photo of myself online for the world to see!
    I do plan on blogging more about how I lost the weight, so keep your eyes peeled :)
    It's been a tough journey, but I feel a different person for it.
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete